Monday 17 April 2023

Hold This Space...

 I'm just popping this here till I have some more time on my hands for such things as Blog posts..in due course this shall be a tribute to long time bibliophile Harold Trigg and his collection of a  1001 Books You Must Read...Harold quite possibly being the only person I know to attempt such a feat...and also, quite possibly the only person who would understand this pictorial reference..in fact I can hear the echo of his hearty laugh in my head as I type..




Member of Parliament, Mabel Howard, demonstrating that oversize bloomers vary in size. Dominion Post (Newspaper): Photographic negatives and prints of the Evening Post and Dominion newspapers. Ref: EP-NZ Obits-Ho to Ht-01. Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington, New Zealand. /records/22391156
Source: Alexander Turnbull Library