Sunday 10 March 2024

The End of Summer Sunday Openings...

 A few kindly people have noted that we did not open this Sunday, which, I have to say, it's nice to be missed.

The plan was to open..unfortunately exactly halfway through my cycling commute my beloved Airnimal suffered a catastrophic, but not entirely unexpected, flat tyre.  

Due to a series of unfortunate coincidences my list of emergency contacts was of no particular or timely help, and I decided, it being such a nice day, that in fact the hour and a half walk to town was not the worst fate to befall a soul on a mellow Sunday.

All have this has reminded me, it is in fact the end of Summer, and time to bring back Autumn/Winter hours. At this point that simply means no more Sundays till the end of the year. I imagine I shall revive them in time for Christmas shopping.

Its been fun, but now is the time to rest and recuperate, and maybe fluff around in the garden before Winter descends...